Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Word from Sanford....

Hello all... It's been a minute since I've posted but I promise you I have a good reason... Lots and lots of big things happenin'...I'll much more aboutthat later. But for starters I just wanted to let everyone know that I and Keron will be at the San Diego Comic Con July 25th though July 29. I think Keron will be in artist alley. I'll be signing at the DC Comics booth promoting my new book Wonder Girl. However the most part I will be signing at the PLAY MAGAZINE booth. I will be sketching and selling my new sketchbook DEADLINESvol 2. It'll be 64 pages with half color concepts etc... and half b/w penciland inked pieces. Hope everyone whose comin' out will stop by the play booth and pick up a copy!!! I'll be posting some images of the sketchbook in the next day or so... :D

2 comments:

HeadHunta' Studios said...

Save me one of those Sketch books, I gotta get one of those. When you coming back to da "A" Sanford. Holla at cha homie.

Thomas Perkins said...

Welcome to the Blogspot, man. You have excellent work. An inspiration for us all to work much harder. ;)