Wednesday, July 18, 2007

DEADLINES vol. 2 !!! New Update!!!!

Hello all... It's been a minute since I've posted but I promise you I have a good reason... Lots and lots of big things happenin'...I'll tell you much more about that later. But for starters I just wanted to let everyone know that Me and Keron will be at the San Diego Comic Con July 25th though July 29. I think Keron will be in artist alley and I'll be signing at the DC Comics booth promoting my new book Wonder Girl. However for the most part I will be signing at the PLAY MAGAZINE booth. I will be sketching and selling my new sketchbook DEADLINES vol 2. It'll be 64 pages with half color concepts etc... and half b/w pencil and inked pieces. Hope everyone whose comin' out will stop by the play booth and pick up a copy!!! Here's a sneak peak!!!












2 comments:

Chris Sims said...

I'll definitely be picking up this sketchbook. These teaser illos are sick!

Anonymous said...

It's been a long while since I've seen your stuff. Fantastic!

3!LL